Mature Size: 50-60' x 20-30'
USDA Hardiness Zone: 7-9 (View Hardiness Zone Map)
Root Pruned: No
Outstanding Characteristics: Vigorous Southern Magnolia with tight form, medium green leaves with a light brown back. Transplants well with little leaf drop. Excellent screen or specimen.
Notes: Fertilize heavily the first spring and summer after transplanting and maintain good moisture throughout the growing season to minimize leaf drop from transplanting shock.
Attention Landscape Professionals:
Register with Hunter Trees for 24/7 online access to our pricing & availability and our integrated quote system!
- Claudia W. Magnolia 2.5" STD
- Claudia W. Magnolia 3" STD
- Claudia W. Magnolia 3.5" STD
- Claudia W. Magnolia 4" STD
- Claudia W. Magnolia 4.5" STD
- Claudia W. Magnolia 5" STD